Recreation Physiotherapy and Massage was established in 1998 and is a welcoming and private practice with an emphasis on providing outstanding manual therapy combined with exceptional one-on-one patient focus.
The team of health professionals including physiotherapists, remedial and sports massage therapists and myotherapists, maintain high standards of diagnostic and treatment service with an emphasis on active rehabilitation and recovery.
Our therapists are well qualified in:
- Neck pain and referral headaches
- Lower back pain and its relationship to abdominal muscles
- Stress and tension relief treatment
- Sports related injury and rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation of amputees and other disabled patients and focusing them into active sports programs
- Postural exercises and soft tissue management
- Injury rehabilitation and liaison with personal trainers and gyms in recovery and appropriate exercise programs
Read more about the services we offer.
London Paralympics 2012
We are proud to have had two of our therapists in London with the Australain Paralympic Team – Phil Power as a soft tissue
therapist for the team and Russell Short one of the most successful athletes to date who competed for the 7 th time.
Click on the links below to read more.
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6.00pm
Saturday 8 am – 1pm